SecureTrack Reporting Essentials
The SecureTrack Reporting Essentials (STRE) is a Marketplace application for generating a wide-variety of operational-reports based on SecureTrack data in a format that is easily read and understood. Reports can be either vendor agnostic or vendor specific.
Each report is generated from a predefined report template that you can configure according to your preferred settings. These report settings can then be saved for future use. You can define which information is displayed, how frequently the report output is generated, and the date and time in which it is distributed to recipients. These automation capabilities eliminate the need to manually create reports (although this feature is also supported), and allow you to align the timing of the report output distribution to when it is required. This will allow you to automatically distribute reports before reoccurring meetings, and enable participants to come better prepared.
Report recipients can view the generated reports in their browser, and/or you can distribute the reports as PDF or CSV files.
The STRE reports are used in a wide variety of use cases. For example, you can use the reports to:
- Detect unauthorized policy changes or device configurations that violate the corporate security policy
- Detect connectivity interruptions
- Detect which rules are impacting traffic
- Summarize changes to rules and objects between revisions
- Summarize current policies and compare them to global standards, such as PCI and ISO
- Assess severity of violations against Unified Security Policies (USP)
- Discover redundant rules
- Determine the compliancy of a device's configuration
- Fix security policy report when selecting multiple policies
- Fix save device credentials with large amount of devices
- New Rule Analytics report
- Enhancements in the Policy Analysis report
- Bugs fixed
- Fix duplicate rules in the Security Violation report.
- Fix policy analysis for non-admin users when running the report from the edit setup page.
- Bug fix in Security Best Practices report for Checkpoint devices
- Bug fix in logo file conversion when upgrading from v4.4
- Bug fixed, Saved reports page loading fails for Device Audit reports
- Device Groups Support
- Redesign of the devices page
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixed, bin directory is missing
- Directed to Reports Repository when the run report is clicked
- Fix Rule and Object Changes report when policy is selected
- Fix style
- Bug fixed
- New device audit reports for Cisco router and ASA firewall
- Filter by policies
- New installation
- Bugs fixed
Be the first to review this app