SecureTrack Reporting Essentials (Aurora)
The SecureTrack Reporting Essentials (STRE) is a Marketplace application for generating a wide-variety of operational-reports based on SecureTrack data in a format that is easily read and understood. Reports can be either vendor agnostic or vendor specific.
Each report is generated from a predefined report template that you can configure according to your preferred settings. These report settings can then be saved for future use. You can define which information is displayed, how frequently the report output is generated, and the date and time in which it is distributed to recipients. These automation capabilities eliminate the need to manually create reports (although this feature is also supported), and allow you to align the timing of the report output distribution to when it is required. This will allow you to automatically distribute reports before reoccurring meetings, and enable participants to come better prepared.
Report recipients can view the generated reports in their browser, and/or you can distribute the reports as PDF or CSV files.
The STRE reports are used in a wide variety of use cases. For example, you can use the reports to:
- Detect unauthorized policy changes or device configurations that violate the corporate security policy
- Detect connectivity interruptions
- Detect which rules are impacting traffic
- Summarize changes to rules and objects between revisions
- Summarize current policies and compare them to global standards, such as PCI and ISO
- Assess severity of violations against Unified Security Policies (USP)
- Discover redundant rules
- Determine the compliancy of a device's configuration
- Reduce the number of API calls in the Shadow Rules report to SecureTrack
- Fix the ingress IP address in the link found in the email
- Fix NTP IP address audit check for Cisco IOS
- Fix the email link to the Security Best Practices report
- Add rule number to the Shadowed Rules report
- Fix various bugs in different reports
- Display report time according to the local timezone
Be the first to review this app