Policy Change Automation for Cisco ACI
Policy Change Automation App for Cisco ACI (PCA) is a Tufin Marketplace application that helps network and security teams manage and automate security policy changes to the Cisco ACI fabric using a SecureChange Workflow. With this app, you will be able to rapidly provision changes to the relevant EPGs and non-ACI assets – both on-premise and in public cloud environments.
To create the seamless integration between SecureChange and the ACI fabric, PCA uses a SecureChange Access Request Workflow and an Ansible Playbook, providing a standardized process for automating the entire flow from opening the ticket to provisioning the changes. PCA allows you to ensure that access changes to contracts and multi-vendor firewall rules are implemented quickly and accurately throughout the hybrid environment, according to your organization’s security policies.
- Availiable for TOS Aurora and Classic
- Integrates SecureChange access request workflow and Ansible
- Supports SecureChnage external provider to show ACI EPGs as objects
- Easy UI to set up the integration
- Automatically promotes the ticket upon completion of Ansible jobs
Be the first to review this app