Cisco Tetration App Discovery
Tufin's SecureApp integration with Cisco Tetration provides organizations with a fast and efficient way to continuously monitor application connectivity and track dependencies.
Tufin SecureApp retrieves application connectivity profiles from Cisco Tetration based on network telemetry data. New application connection profiles can be created, and existing application profiles updated over time, to ensure complete visibility by network security teams and reduce costly outages to business-critical applications. Once an application profile is stored in SecureApp, the application connections are:
- Created and updated
- Calculated for compliance
- Monitored for outages
- Restored in the event of an outage
Instructions for generating an evaluation license are available in the app's documentation linked in the sidebar.
- Support TOS 20-2 and 20-1
- Importing Tetration applications into SecureApp
- Replace or skip large domain scopes
- View imported applications in SecureApp